Top 5 Prom and Wedding Hairstyles for 2019
Whether you have been talking about prom, planning for your wedding for months with all your girlfriends, (or your mom has been planning for this moment since before you turned 2, and you’re just the kind of gal that casually said “Yes I will”) – we have the top 5 hairstyles for Prom and Wedding Season 2019 handpicked just for you!
Hairstyles for Prom and Wedding Season 2019
- Textured & Twisted Hairstyles give us a beautiful and modern update by combining boho chic and just the right amount of glamour. These looks keep things detailed with a fun twisted texture, while still appealing to those who love a half up half down look.
- Braids For Days is a look that will still have strong influence this prom and wedding season. We girls can’t get enough of these exciting and intricate braid styles!
- Soft Romantic Waves will be worn by so many brides this season, and there are many options here! They range from the classic low Hollywood version, all the way to very textured and voluminous messy bohemian style waves. This look can be worn so many different ways! Try a side part, or a middle part on medium to long length hair. Works best with long layered lob styles and medium to thick hair textures.
4. Effortless Updo’s (think royalty inspired) give you a wide variety of choices for this prom and wedding season. Pull your hair back for a smooth and sleek look and don’t worry about it for the rest of the night. Or, you can have beautiful soft waves and tendrils pulled loose to frame your face. Depending on the length of your shortest layer you have options. Talk things over with your Lavish Color Salon stylist. She can advise you on what will be required to pull off your dream hair for your dream day.
5. Glammed-Up Pony is the look for any bride that wants her hair to take center stage. If you’re looking for high fashion and low maintenance that easily transitions from day to night, this look is for you. Depending on the details of your dress, we can customize a high or low pony to show off just the right stuff!
Dress up any look this season with the right hair accessories, and you will have the most personalized and perfectly curated prom or wedding hair.
We are absolutely in love with these 2019 prom and wedding season looks! You can’t go wrong with Textured & Twisted Styles, Braids For Days, Soft Romantic Waves, Effortless Updo’s, or a Glammed-Up Pony.
More Tips and Tricks
Check out more of our team’s tips and tricks for prom and wedding hair on our IG, Facebook, and YouTube channel. If you need help selecting the hairstyle that is just right for you, schedule a complimentary consultation with one of our talented team members today.
Tracey Watts Cirino