Love Is In the Hair!
1. Make sure you drink plenty of water, 8 – 10 glasses a day to stay fully hydrated.
2. Limit your sodium intake – the wrath of winter is doing a good job of drying you out – so DON’T add to it.
3. Up your consumption of healthy fats including avocados, almonds and salmon.
4. Don’t wash your hair everyday, skip a day or two!
5. Treat your hair to a customized REDKEN Winter Recovery Treatment and Blow-dry style at Lavish Color Salon for only $40.
6. Wear a hat when you are out in the cold – yes, I said it – WEAR A HAT! Spray the inside with REDKEN 32 Control Addict Hairspray to prevent those pesky “fly-aways” and to help prevent hat hair.
7. Give yourself an at-home deep conditioning mask once a week – we recommend REDKEN All Soft & Extreme Smart Hair Care Masks.
8. Put gloves on before you go outside.
9. Get a Paraffin Hand Treatment at Lavish Color Salon to restore your skin’s natural oils.
10. Apply cuticle oil and hand cream at bedtime – we recommend Nail RX and Hempz Lotion.